Friday, April 25, 2008

Fridays Sketch Challenge


Here is my contribution to Amy's Friday Sketch Challenge. I love this little penguin from C.C. Designs. He is so stinking cute. I added the cupcake from It's your Birthday (also C.C. Designs). The card stock is certainly celery, rose red, bashful blue and then designer paper from SU. I colored the image with my aquapainter and ink pads. The flowers are primas with bling glued to the middle. I used stickles on the balloons and cupcake to add sparkle. The cupcake is on a dimensional to pop it up. I hope you like it! I had a blast playing. It has been far to long. I will try to not let so much time pass before I stamp again. Life kinda gets in the way sometimes. Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

WOOHOO!!!! first to comment again! Mom tooo cute!!! I love the colors! MWAH!

Marilyn said...

Ohh Lesa - you are amazing! Love this card - it is just the most darling card! Love all the extra details!!

dpkennedy said...

Oh my gosh this is too cute! I love the image and colors and the added cupcake...adorable!

laos348 said...

This is adorable!

Maureen said...

This is just too adorable! I love your additions of the balloons and cupcake to this image and love all the sparkle! Great card!!!

Kira said...

This is just too adorable! Your colouring is fantastic and just such a cute little combo with all the pieces put together! Love the sparkles! TFS!

JazzyH said...

Too cute

Anonymous said...

This card was wonderful. I like your colouring, and hopefully if I do not miss your blogg, I will look into it again.

Stampin' Meg said...

These bridies are so stinkin' cute!

Blog Archive