I got to use my sweet treats set to do a couple of favorite 4th of July pics. I am having so much fun with this set. I used chipboard coasters to make this mini-frame. The ribbon is SU. I used stickles on the ice cream highlight. The cherry is a piece of real red cs punched with a 1/4" circle punch. I put crystal effects on it to make it shine. I had a lot of fun hogging...sharing little E yesterday while we waited for the fireworks. He did really well. He loves to hold Grandma! ;) Tomorrow night at 8:00 ET head on over to the All That Scraps message board. We are having a release party and there will be lot's of chatting and getting to know each other! The release will take place at 10:00 pm since it is a weeknight so everyone doesn't have to stay up all night.
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- All That Scraps is moving!
- Wednesday DT challenge
- It's Christmas in July! This set is adorable. This...
- Wednesday sketch challenge
- Chipboard notebook
- I finally caved and got a scor-pal. This thing is ...
- I got to use my sweet treats set to do a couple of...
- This Sweet Treats set is just as cute as can be! ...
- This set is so stinking cute! Christine has done i...
- I love this kitty set! When I saw this kitty with...
- Sorry I have been a little scarce. If you saw the ...
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2007 (165)