I love this kitty set! When I saw this kitty with the crown, it so reminded me of my own Siamese princesses through the years. This set is called Pretty Kitties. There are two cat images, a mouse and 3 sentiments, One pretty kitty, One cool cat, and You're so cute. I used regal rose as the base for this and stamped my heart bg (also from C.C. Designs) with chocolate chip craft ink. It is embossed with clear embossing powder for shine. I used stickles and swarovsky crystals on the crown and stickles on her necklace. Ok, so it's a collar, but she thinks she is royal and deserves glitz! I am not sure if she caught the mouse or it came to her begging to sit by royalty. ;) Check in tomorrow for a peek at a new Summertime set! You are going to love it! It just makes me smile. The new release sets will be available at 10:00 pm EST on July 7th. The release party starts at 8:00 so come hang out with us and chat and have fun!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- All That Scraps is moving!
- Wednesday DT challenge
- It's Christmas in July! This set is adorable. This...
- Wednesday sketch challenge
- Chipboard notebook
- I finally caved and got a scor-pal. This thing is ...
- I got to use my sweet treats set to do a couple of...
- This Sweet Treats set is just as cute as can be! ...
- This set is so stinking cute! Christine has done i...
- I love this kitty set! When I saw this kitty with...
- Sorry I have been a little scarce. If you saw the ...
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2007 (165)