This is the last day for a while I am going to make you look at Siamese kitties. (unless of course I change my mind, which I have been known to do.) I am having a hard time keeping track of all the dates and when I need what for the design team release. I decided that I needed a little book to keep track and best of all it fit the challenge this week! Isn't it just stinking cute? I love this book and have already written on the nice clean pages. I started with ginger blossom paper from SU to cover my chipboard. I sponged chocolate chip around the edges. The bracket is also SU covered with close to cocoa craft and then stamped with my polka dot bg in vanilla craft. I have fought and fought liking river rock and now I think I finally do since they are going to retire it. Guess I better buy a pack. The ribbon is kraft taffeta from SU. Oh and I did my scallop edge on the bottom of the river rock piece with my new long rectangle scallop nestability die! How cute is that? ;) Go check out the blog at All that Scraps to see what the other girls did with their chipboard. Fun challenge, Thanks Jen!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- All That Scraps is moving!
- Wednesday DT challenge
- It's Christmas in July! This set is adorable. This...
- Wednesday sketch challenge
- Chipboard notebook
- I finally caved and got a scor-pal. This thing is ...
- I got to use my sweet treats set to do a couple of...
- This Sweet Treats set is just as cute as can be! ...
- This set is so stinking cute! Christine has done i...
- I love this kitty set! When I saw this kitty with...
- Sorry I have been a little scarce. If you saw the ...
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2007 (165)