Christine created this really cute Snowy Scenery Set for us this month. There are lot's of fun elements in this set as well as a few sentiments. She also created two cute winter houses. I used copics to color this and decided the house needed more texture so I used my blender pen to pull color and create bricks! The poinsettia flowers were created using Amy's Build a Holiday set. The paper is basic grey wassail, cranberry sauce. I used little seed pearls for the centers. You can win this set if you head on over to the blog and comment! Tomorrow I have a fabulous peek for you! You are not going to want to miss this one! Adorable! Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- Are you ready for some cuteness?
- Another Stampin' Spot Studio
- Christine created this really cute Snowy Scenery...
- Jen is releasing two adorable mini stamp sets on ...
- Hey my friends. I haven't forgotten you! I was on...
- So then I felt guilty passing it off twice!
- Wednesday DT challenge
- They are up....go get em
- Release Party Tonight!
- Are you ready for another one?
- Jen is releasing two sets this month! This set is...
- Introducing Cupcake Occasions! Diane created this...
- Sketch challenge and new release set!
- I am so glad we can finally let our voices be hea...
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2007 (165)