K girls, this is kinda lame, but I am short on time this week. I combined the challenge. CS pretty in pink, MME dp, copics, big snowflake punch stickles, swarovsky crystals, SU button, ribbon Michaels, nesties, airbrush system. This angel came from Christine's digi stamp set. You get a bunch of angels in this. If you omit the halo, you can use them for fairies. How cute is that. Thanks Jennifer for the idea! Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- Are you ready for some cuteness?
- Another Stampin' Spot Studio
- Christine created this really cute Snowy Scenery...
- Jen is releasing two adorable mini stamp sets on ...
- Hey my friends. I haven't forgotten you! I was on...
- So then I felt guilty passing it off twice!
- Wednesday DT challenge
- They are up....go get em
- Release Party Tonight!
- Are you ready for another one?
- Jen is releasing two sets this month! This set is...
- Introducing Cupcake Occasions! Diane created this...
- Sketch challenge and new release set!
- I am so glad we can finally let our voices be hea...
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2007 (165)