I had to play some more. Ya, I am supposed to be getting ready for vacation. I felt guilty for passing off the same card twice and I hadn't used this glam girl yet. Don't you just love her designer pants? How cute is she all spruced up just to decorate her tree? I used paper piecing for the tree, tree skirt, her top, glasses and ornament. The tree was stamped on cs and then stamped with an old SU stamp to give it texture. I added bling to the tree. I am pretty sure she would want bling on her tree too! Haa haa. Colors are cranberry crisp, true thyme and kraft. Enjoy!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- Are you ready for some cuteness?
- Another Stampin' Spot Studio
- Christine created this really cute Snowy Scenery...
- Jen is releasing two adorable mini stamp sets on ...
- Hey my friends. I haven't forgotten you! I was on...
- So then I felt guilty passing it off twice!
- Wednesday DT challenge
- They are up....go get em
- Release Party Tonight!
- Are you ready for another one?
- Jen is releasing two sets this month! This set is...
- Introducing Cupcake Occasions! Diane created this...
- Sketch challenge and new release set!
- I am so glad we can finally let our voices be hea...
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2007 (165)