Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back from the Past


We decided to do a Back from the past post to show off older C.C.Designs stamps.  I didn't get mine done in time for the post but here it is a day late.  I was playing with my Grand babies instead and we had a blast.  :)  Here is Cocoa Emma and the Sugarplums winter tree and park bench.  I love how this turned out.  I need to do scenes more often.  I used lots of glass glitter for shine and a bit of stickles too. I think she looks cozy sipping her hot cocoa.    Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities.


Supplies:
stamps:  Cocoa Emma, Sugarplums winter tree, park benchAmy R Stamps Merry and Bright


other: Copic markers, glass glitter, Spellbinders, snowflake punches, sponge, tan ink, stickles

1 comment:

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous Lesa! I LOVE it! Emma is so cute and the scene is perfect! lovin' that snowflake presentation!

Blog Archive