Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Review ~



This is where I spent all of last week.  It was heaven I tell you.  This is the view from our bedroom window at our condo.  This was the 20th year we have been able to enjoy this beautiful place.  I feel blessed and thankful for this yearly vacation.  I did get a sore throat and some congestion while I was there but the beauty of it all was worth it.  :)


Today I am reviewing Dazzle M. Nightly and Snowman Sayings.  I had so much fun making this snowman card in fall colors.  I love doing things out of the box and I think this one turned out pretty cute and sparkly.  





I hope you enjoyed the eye candy today. These stamps are available now at All That Scraps, so be sure to head on over and have a look. Also, there are other cute samples to look at on the All That Scraps blog.    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I need to get to work gathering food and getting it ready for the big day.  Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities!


Supplies:
stamps: Dazzle M. Nightly, Snowman Sayings


other: Copic markers, stickles, puffy embossing powder, ribbon, Martha Stewart border punch, edge distresser, Spellbinders die templates, glass glitter, paper piercer, ruler

No comments:

Blog Archive