Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Snowman goodness




I have been a busy girl today.  I got it done! I totally love snowmen, glitter and snowflakes.  I guess these were in my element.  I tried to use nontraditional colors.  I hope you enjoy them.  I sure had fun making them. Tune in next week for some new sneaks of the December release.   


Supplies: 
stamps:  C.C. Designs Snowman, Sweet November Wish U Goodcheer, Amy R Snowman Sentiments and Amy R Snowflake Sentiments


other: C.C. Cutters Teardrop border, Copics, airbrush system, Spellbinders, pearls, 1/4" scor-tape, glass glitter, sewing machine, thread, ribbon, stickles, acetate, white stazon, snowflake brads, white gel pen

2 comments:

Terre said...

Lesa you are an amazing designer, I love your snowman card, hope all is well with you, don't be a stranger email and say hello. Hugs Terre

Mickaela said...

Such beautiful cards! I really love how you made that soft almost peachy color feel christmas-like!

Just so sweet, both of them!

Blog Archive