Thursday, February 8, 2007

Doodlicious


I chose bashful blue as my base. I cuttlebuged the swirl embossing folder about 2/3 of the way up. I doodled at the top and sponged it all with chocolate chip. I put a layer of chocolate chip with some paper piercing at the top. I used my scissors to distress the edges of the whisper white piece and stamped with basic brown. I watercolored all the images with reinker. I used my stardust glitter gel pen to highlight the flowers. I spritzed chocolate chip ink with my color spritzer tool and then sponged the edges with chocolate chip. I also added a few dots to the flower centers with my marker. I finished it off with a piece of yummy ribbon I found at Michaels.


I have decided this is my new favorite set and my favorite color combination! I am loving them both. I have been playing in my stamp room today, but I am having a hard time coming up with anything wonderful. I will keep at it. Until then enjoy this piece!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! wow!!! Love the colors, layout, stamps used, Cuttlebug!!! Love the card!!!

Blog Archive