Friday, February 16, 2007

lil tin bucket




I made this lil bucket for a neighbor. It is a simple little thing really. I punched holes in it with my crop-o-dile and set pink flower eyelets. I used one of my daisies from the prima share at Jody's blog. (http://confessionsofaribbonaddict.blogspot.com/) She is doing a fun new ribbon share! ( no money to spend, darn) I stamped a heart from doodle that, water colored it with reinkers, and ran it through my xyron. Dazzling diamonds glitter finished it off. Ribbons are from Stampin'Up!, Michaels, and fiber from Walmart. I got the note cards and bath fizzies at Michaels $1 spot. The altered lip gloss is from Target $1 spot. Nothing fancy, just fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute idea to use little bucket and to put eyelets in it with a Croc-a-Dile. I need to use Hobby Lobby's coupon to buy one. Good idea!

Blog Archive