Saturday, October 25, 2008

Amy's New Sets




Amy is releasing 3 new sets on Monday! I am so excited about these! The first set is a shape set that can be made into Christmas ornaments, tree's, reindeer, snowmen, presents and even poinsettias. The possibilities are endless! Next she has two sentiment sets that are huge and have tons of options. Christmas Sentiments and Christmas Card Verses. I had this flower pot sitting on my table and thought to myself, self you could cover this with paper and make a super cute way to package a fun baked goodie or even cocoa! How fun is this? I painted the edge of the pot with white acrylic paint. To get the pattern for the dp, I took a piece of paper and kinda scrunched it into the sides of the pot. I trimmed and kept working with it until it fit. I cut the paper from My Minds Eye and put a layer of modge podge on the pot and the back of the paper. I let it sit a minute and then attached it. After that was dry, I modge podged over the entire thing. The cute picks came from a flower arrangement I got eons ago. I just added them to the pot. The snowman was run through my cuttlebug 3 x 3 combo snow fun. I stamped the bottom two snowman pieces and then put them through the folder. I added stickles for sparkle. The arms were made with natural hemp twine twisted together until it stayed together and then glued on the back. Amy is releasing her sets on Monday the 27th so head on over to All That Scraps and get yours! The blog has other samples from the rest of the DT. Fun stuff! Congrats Amy!

1 comment:

Jennifer Love said...

Ooh Lesa, this is just fabulous! Love the little covered pot! YIKES!

Blog Archive