Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Drawing for the $5 gift certificate

Mendi M..... You win the $5 gift certificate to All That Scraps. You didn't leave your email address, so get in touch and give me that information. Thanks!

Mendi M said...
So cute!! I am not overly creative on my own. I tend to just copy things I see other people do. My current favorite is the test tubes filled with candy.
October 24, 2008 3:00:00 PM MDT


Tomorrow is our Wednesday challenge so I will be working on that project today! Also, next week we will be starting the previews for the next release! You don't want to miss it! It was like Christmas when I received that box! There was so much fun stuff! Also last night Amy released 3 new Christmas sets! Congrats Amy! Head on over to All That Scraps to check out her new stuff. Wonderful!

1 comment:

Mendi M said...

That's me!! I can't believe it! I never win! I couldn't find your email on your blog so here is mine:

mcmahan3@swbell.net

Thanks!
Mendi M.

Blog Archive