Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday sketch challenge


Before I get to business, I had a question about the pumpkin spice kisses. I had my daughter pick them up, so either Target or Walmart. I would imagine anyone who carries Halloween candy would have them. On to the sketch. I decided since it was Amy's sketch, I would use Amy's stamps! How cute are they? She has done a fabulous job with these sets and there is so much you can do with them. The designer paper is We R Memory Keepers, Precious Metal, coppered out-orbits. I used vanilla cs, chocolate chip and basic gray. The speckle on my vanilla was done using my E47 copic marker and my airbrush system. I used swarovsky crystals on the wasteband of the dress. Brads are making memories copper. The funky circles on the basic gray were done with my cuttlebug folder. Come over to All That Scraps and play along with us! Come back Friday as we are starting the new release sneek peaks for October! Cute stuff you won't want to miss! Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities!

No comments:

Blog Archive