Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wednesday DT challenge

Sorry I was slow getting this up. The card was done and pics were done, just a busy day yesterday. I paper pieced Christophers jammies and the stockings. Coloring was done with my sweet copics. I heartmy copic markers! I airbrushed the splatter on the tag. The "wallpaper" behind the fireplace was done with my swiss dot cuttlebug folder. The "carpet" was done with my C.C. Designs plaid bg stamp and versamark followed with clear embossing powder. Tomorrow will be another review preview and you will love what I did, so check back!

3 comments:

Renée said...

this is fabulous, Lesa!I LOVE all your details. TFS!!

Catherine said...

Lesa, this is just too cute. I want to learn how to use my copics...LOL!

Jennifer Love said...

Oh this is just fantastic! I loooooooooooooove my Copics, too! Maybe a bit TOO much? I'm kind of prejudiced against my other coloring methods now. LOL!

Great card!

Blog Archive