Thursday, May 17, 2007

Arrrrrrrggggggg!


I am pouting! I just want to stamp! Ok frustration over (well not really) I am making graduation announcements and they are taking forever and I hate repetitive stuff and if I don't stamp soon I am going to burst. There I got it out. Back to announcements and hopefully some stamp time for me when it is all over.


Here is a card I never showed anyone. I used the flannel plaid bg stamp in cool caribbean on the base and then stamped the swirls and lined them with my signo gel pen. I did a double line of faux stitching along the left side and a row of ric rac. The flower was water colored and then put through my xyron and glittered! Love dazzling diamonds. I don't remember what dp I used. The little square of it was punched with my scallop square punch. I used my 5 in one template for the envelope and the card was cut to fit that size. I doodled on the envelope as well and added a glittered flower to it. Pretty simple, not my favorite but I needed to put something on here! I hope I get more stamping time in this week!

2 comments:

Ila said...

This card is adorable and I love the envelope too...so pretty. I enjoyed reading about your trip and look forward to seeing a few pics. I've always wanted to go to Pennsylvania..TFS.

QuiltNut Creations said...

love the flourish. your trip looks like it was alot of fun. i've always wanted to go to Amish country and see the quilts

Blog Archive