Monday, May 21, 2007


I needed another graduation card for a friend of my son. This is what I came up with. I used my new little lady set from Papertrey Ink. I love it! I can't wait to experiment more with my new toys. The base layer is rose red layered with basic black. The polka dot layer is from some premade cards I got at the dollar spot at Michaels. I used my creat-a-cut to cut a scalloped edge on my real red pallete o prints dp from Stampin'Up!. I did faux stitching at the top and bottom on basic black cs. The gingham ribbon is from Michaels. I stamped little lady in basic black and rose red with tiny cool caribbean flowers and black polka dots surrounding her. The flower is a prima with a rose red brad from Stampin'Up! in the center. I used stickles on her spots to give her sparkle and then finished with 3 black brads from the vintage brads also from Stampin'Up! I hope you like her.

Lesa

No comments:

Blog Archive