I am so loving my new papertrey ink stamps! This is from the green thumb set. I love this dandelion flower. It just makes me happy to look at. I started with a chocolate chip square 5 1/4 x5 1/4 base and used my scissors to distress the edge. The pallete o' prints layer is so saffron stripes run through my new cuttlebug folder and the edge scalloped with my creat-a-cut. I sanded the paper after to expose the white core of the paper. The chocolate chip layer is paper pierced. I stamped my purty flowers with so saffron, true thyme and the words with chocolate chip craft. I embossed the words with clear ep. I put a piece of true thyme ribbon from Stampin'Up! around the white layer after I sponged the edge with chocolate chip. I added stickles to the center of the flowers for sparkle. The corner is punched with my sizzix corner die and my cuttlebug. I dotted the corners with my white signo gel pen. The flowers are primas with a so saffron brad in the center. Thanks for looking and enjoy the possibilities!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- ► 2008 (139)
- I decided to do a challenge over at SCS today. I a...
- Big Caribbean Paisley Blossom
- More pics of our trip back east!
- New layout
- feel better lil lady
- More pics of trip back East!
- laughter in flowers
- I needed another graduation card for a friend of m...
- I finally stamped!
- My trip!
- Hey friends, I am at Palmyra New York tonight and ...
- I got blog candy from Paula Bloom! I got clear sta...
- Just to let you know, I am crazy busy right now! I...
- ▼ May (14)