Saturday, June 23, 2007

Baby zebra


This is a 4 inch square gift card. I started with a sahara sand base and put it through my embossing folder in my trusty cuttlebug. I sponged the edges with chocolate chip. The second layer is chocolate chip distressed around the edges. The next layer is soft sky stamped with chocolate chip. I used background sampler for the stripes and in the spotlight for the dots across the bottom. I used my paper piercer to do the design at the top. The scallop oval was used to punch out chocolate chip and whisper white. I used blender pens and pooled ink in the lid of my inkpads to color with soft sky, creamy caramel, pretty in pink and bordering blue. I cut out the head and body and mounted on dimensionals to give him some dimension and used my paper piercer for the scallops. I got my velvet ribbon at Michaels and it ties the gift card shut. Simply Cute!

4 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

love these little cards. that is such a great baby set. lovely card!

Anonymous said...

Wow...this is a terrific card. I love the colors. Your design is FABO! That velvet ribbon is to die for! Thanks for sharing!!
Charlene

ameliaharris99 said...

Your cards are so cute!! I love that Zebra!! Now I'll have to go and play with that set! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

ameliaharris99 said...

I just added your blog to my "blogs I stalk", Hope you don't mind. :)

Blog Archive