Saturday, June 9, 2007

Itsy bitsy teeny weeny guava polka dot kitty


Well most of it rhymed! I got to use my zoofari kitty. I wanted it to be simple so I tried to make the layout look wow with a bit of simplicity. I started with groovy guava as my base and stamped the little circle dots from itty bitty backgrounds in guava. I put a strip of soft sky scalloped with my create-a-cut. I stamped it with soft sky polka dots from my papertray set and finished it off with my signo gel pen. I punched a scallop circle and put it through my cuttlebug folder. I Heart Eyes my cuttlebug! I sponged the edges with guava for more definition. My kitty layer was stamped in black on watercolor paper from Stampin'Up! I watercolored him with guava, soft sky, and creamy caramel. The sweet was punched with my cuttlebug stamp die with chipboard covered with guava cs and stamped in guava as well as sponged with guava. I used a prima flower with a tiny sparkle bling in the center. The ribbon has a green cast to it and came from Jody's ribbon share. I decided that soft sky has a green cast to it as well. I hope you like my cute lil polka dot kitty! Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Blog Archive