Sunday, June 10, 2007

Elegant Baroque Motifs


This set is so easy to get sophistication without lots of work! I am in love. I wanted simple but elegant. I started with blue bayou as my base for this 5 1/4" square card. I paper pierced the corners and stamped the elegant swirl with blue bayou. I did a layer of chocolate chip paper pierced across the top and scalloped on the bottom layered with Au chocolat dp sponged around the edges. I used my scallop oval punches for the chocolate chip layer and fabriano layer, elegant and textured to perfection. I stamped the big design with chocolate chip craft and embossed with clear ep. I stamped the small piece with blue bayou and punched with a small circle punch. I added square close to cocoa eyelets and put them at different levels with dimensionals. I finished off the paper piercing theme by piercing the scallops. To finish the whole picture I used organdy ribbon in creme. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

beautiful. love the flourishes-the perfect touch!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous. The color of the Blue Bayou is striking in your photo! TFS
Charlene Austin

Blog Archive