Thursday, June 7, 2007

Cute lil Zebra


I love this little zebra. I used basic black as my base and roughed up the edges. The groovy guava layer is stamped in groovy guava with my ticking bg stamp from Stampin'Up! (retired). I added black stripes with my black pen. The white layer is cut with my create-a-cut and stitched on with black thread. I punched my scallop oval in black and whisper white and pierced each scallop. After stamping Mr. Zebra I colored his stripes with black marker. and then sponged the edge with guava. I found a perfect match prima flower and attached it with a vintage black brad. I did the too cute part with a chipboard coaster and my cuttlebug. I used the oval stamp die and attached with more black brads. The ribbon is a black striped ribbon and a peach color I got from Jody's ribbon share. Thanks for looking. I hope you like him! ;)

No comments:

Blog Archive