Tuesday, April 10, 2007


Bashful blue is just so pretty. I wanted to play with this color today. I stamped masterpieces and paisley at the top in chocolate chip and bashful blue. The polka dot accents are done with my signo gel pen. The bottom was stamped in chocolate chip craft. I used a leftover piece of designer series paper and made the scallop edge using my slit punch. The oval back piece is close to cocoa sponged with chocolate chip. The whisper white piece is stamped with polka-dot posies and warm words. The polka dots on the center and the big flower are accented with stickles. I sponged the edges of the top part of the card with chocolate chip. I just wanted to do a happy card today as the skies are grey.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Very pretty - I love the brown and blue together!

QuiltNut Creations said...

i love the colors you use in your cards. these are just beautiful

Blog Archive