I hope everyone has had a wonderful Easter day with your families celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We are waiting for our family all to arrive and I thought I would wish you all a good one. I love this time of year. I don't know where I would be without Jesus Christ in my life. It is unbelievable how much he gave so that we can live with our Father once again.
I also wanted to let you all know that it will be hit and miss with new stuff on here for a couple of weeks. I am on jury duty for the next two weeks. I am not really sure why, but they keep picking me. My husband has never had the honor. I won't know until tomorrow night if they have anything going on, so I will try and get some stamping done tomorrow. I am also playing nurse to my 18 year old son who had his wisdom teeth out on Friday. He has been a bit miserable, but I think he is improving.
Happy Easter everyone! Enjoy your families!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- ► 2008 (139)
- I had to play with this set and this color combina...
- Masculine birthday
- doodle this sympathy
- Tropical delight
- Trying to decide if I should share this or not! So...
- I have been tagged! Wendy over at http://sunnywl.b...
- Happy Anniversary Baby!
- Love you giraffe
- I am loving the new paper!
- New paper has arrived!
- Yesterday I received my bunny image from Gina K. D...
- I used a fabriano square note card to start this p...
- My father in law is celebrating his 80th birthday....
- My Grandpa is celebrating his 90th birthday and th...
- Bashful blue is just so pretty. I wanted to play w...
- paisley masterpiece
- Happy Easter!
- Happy Friday!
- Doodle Big Blossom
- sketch challenge
- ▼ April (20)