Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Easter day with your families celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We are waiting for our family all to arrive and I thought I would wish you all a good one. I love this time of year. I don't know where I would be without Jesus Christ in my life. It is unbelievable how much he gave so that we can live with our Father once again.

I also wanted to let you all know that it will be hit and miss with new stuff on here for a couple of weeks. I am on jury duty for the next two weeks. I am not really sure why, but they keep picking me. My husband has never had the honor. I won't know until tomorrow night if they have anything going on, so I will try and get some stamping done tomorrow. I am also playing nurse to my 18 year old son who had his wisdom teeth out on Friday. He has been a bit miserable, but I think he is improving.

Happy Easter everyone! Enjoy your families!
Lesa
Easter Lilies





No comments:

Blog Archive