Sunday, April 22, 2007

Love you giraffe


I needed some relaxing and this is what I came up with. My adorable granddaughter called tonight (well her Mom did) and wanted Grandma to listen to her say her prayers. She called both Grandma's on both cell phones. We listened to her Mommy help her say her prayers and then she said Love you night night! How cute is that? I made this card to give her tomorrow. (today now!) Chocolate chip (the new black) was used as the base and stamped with polka dots and petals. The flowers were stamped in chocolate chip and the dots were stamped in white craft. There is a strip down the left side that I paper pierced. The paper came from Ellen Hutson! She is so sweet. She sent it with my order just cause. The paper is called homespun collection by Memory Box. It is 6x6 and so cute! I roughed the edges of the homespun piece. Au chocolat is the polka dot piece and it is by Stampin'Up! I finally got my hands on a round scallop giga punch (no mega yet) I water colored the adorable giraffe from bundle of joy. I used my snap stamps to stamp love you on this piece. The flower is my flower die from my cuttlebug stuff. I cut it out with a chipboard coaster and used chocolate chip craft on it. It is stamped with the flower from polka dots and petals in craft white and then beautifully sparkled with my stickles. It has a flower brad in the center. I got my striped ribbon from Jody's ribbon share and put a bow on Miss Giraffes neck. I spritzed the piece with my spritzer. I hope you like it!

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

its stunning! i love how you colored in behind the giraffe. fantastic card!

Wendy said...

You do beautiful work!!! I love looking thru your blog which is new to me. I was tagged by another blogger and now I'm tagging you! Here's what you do.. list 7 tidbits about yourself and then tag 7 other bloggers. I'm on my way to tagging the others and listing my 7 tidbits! Have fun.

Blog Archive