Tuesday, July 31, 2007

He is on his way!


Jacob is on his way at this minute to New York City and then on to Brazil. This day was one of the hardest and one of the sweetest. He is amazing! I am not sure I could just up and leave my sweetheart and family and leave everything behind for two years! He had a rough time last night, but he had a smile on his face this morning. I am living on 3 hours of sleep! It was worth it as we had an incredible talk last night before he turned in for the night! He is going to be the Best missionary on the planet! Of course, being his Mom, I can say that. I am praying for you Jacob! I love you so much!


On to stamping. I am hoping to get some stamping time in tomorrow. My eyes are like totally blurry and hurt like the dickens today from all the crying last night and this morning. I need my outlet, but today isn't going to work. Watch out dirty girls I am going to get in on some of those challenges tomorrow! I am so excited that some of these dirty girls have made comments on some of my work. It is like royalty came to visit me! ;) I wanna be just like them when I grow up! Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities. I shall return tomorrow after some well deserved rest.

No comments:

Blog Archive