Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Wow!

Life is crazy! Yesterday was my birthday and I am only claiming 29 of them. Since my daughter is turning 24 in August I should probably up that just a bit. Hee hee. My husband took the day off work and spent the whole day spoiling me. It was wonderful. Sorry I have been missing in action lately. I have a house full of company and lots going on. My son leaves on his mission to Brazil in 4 short weeks. We will be spending lots of time with him and helping him get the rest of his preparations done. We are almost there. We got his socks and a gadget to change the voltage of electricity. Now we need a few more things and he has his stuff ready to go. He needs more shots. We are waiting for his visa and passport to arrive. They will have them to us two weeks before he leaves. I REALLY hope to get a little stamping in soon. I am going through withdrawal and need a fix. Have a great 4th of July!
LibertyFireworks




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! That's so neat about your son! I have a nephew in India right now and we really miss him. Hope you had a great 4th. Oh, by the way, you got your catalogs on my birthday! :)

Debbie G said...

Happy Birthday Lesa!! I just love reading your blog and your cards are wonderful!! Just to let you know I tagged you!! LOL (Sorry)

Blog Archive