Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Second Priceless example ( or loving the Outlaw dp!)


Here is my second priceless sample. I started with a 5 1/4" chocolate chip base. I stamped the polka dot bg (I am going to use this to death) in chocolate chip craft and embossed with clear ep. On the bottom, I used two of the patterns from the new Outlaw dp! Knock me off my feet gorgeous! I am going to need another pack real soon. I love all of the prints in it! On the striped piece I cut the bottom with my create-a-cut, then pierced the scallops with my paper piercer. The top rust piece is zig -zagged with my sewing machine. I punched the big scallop in sage shadow, sponged the edges in chocolate chip and dotted it with my chocolate chip marker. The sahara sand piece is stamped with chocolate chip craft and embossed with clear ep. I stamped the swirl in really rust and love is stamped in chocolate chip with the rough edges alphabet. I sponged the edges in chocolate chip and roughed up the edges with my scissors and popped it up with dimensionals. I used a rust and chocolate prima flower and put a jumbo eyelet through the center with my crop-a-dile. I am going to love these jumbo eyelets as well. I got the pewter ones, but am going to need the antique brass as well. The tabs were punched with sage shadow and stamped the swirls with chocolate chip. Brads were used from the hodgepodge hardware pewter collection. I punched the photo corner punch in the striped dp and chocolate chip dp and faux stitched it with my white signo gel pen. The ribbon is the new chocolate chip taffeta. It is not dark in the center. It has chocolate chip along the edges and is more of a close to cocoa in the center. It is different than I imagined, but really elegant. I finished the ribbon piece with a flower from Priceless and put a bling in the center. Thanks for looking and enjoy the possibilities!

3 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Wow...just beautiful!

~* Tracy *~ said...

I really love what you have done here. I so wish we had all the same SU sets as you guys have up there in the US. Priceless is on my wish list :)

Anonymous said...

What a great card. Nice colors... Love the corner. TFS!

Blog Archive