Friday, July 27, 2007

Hi Everyone!

I am down to 4 days until we send our son to Brazil. Sorry not much stamping going on. Hopefully next week I will be able to spend some time on some of the wonderful challenges going on over at SCS! It looks like everyone is having fun. I have chosen to spend the last bit of precious time with my son and savor every moment because all to soon it will be gone forever. We are going swimming tonight as a family. That should be fun and my kids are all fish. Sunday evening we are hoping to get some last family pictures taken. Monday is my granddaughters 2nd birthday and we are having a party for her before we meet with the Stake President to set Jacob apart. He is so excited to go and I am thrilled for him. His visa and passport along with his missionary badge arrived a couple of days ago. He has everything he needs. Now the packing begins. Hee hee, you try and pack what you need for two years in 2 suitcases and 1 carry on! Not an easy task. Have a great weekend and enjoy the possibilities. I know I will!
Brazil




No comments:

Blog Archive