Thursday, December 20, 2007

As she squeals with delight...

Hey my friends. Thank you so very much for your sweet comments. I am thrilled with this new opportunity. Might I start off by saying that I got a sneak peak at the new release for January for C.C. Designs and you girls are going to love it. It is too stinking cute. I can't wait to get my hands on it and play. That being said, I am so behind on getting ready for Christmas. Everything was bought a while ago. Have I started wrapping? Ummmmm..... No! Have I sent Christmas cards? Ummmmmm...... No I guess today is the day I better kick it into high gear huh? I actually have left over cards I made last year and the year before. I wonder if anyone will notice? Probably but I am thinking at this point it is better than nothing. I will have something on here soon. Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities!

3 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

Hey, Lesa, I'm right there with you on the cards--mailed my first four today. :-( On the other note, a hige congrats on the ATS design team! I love Christine's store!

Jeanette - said...

Hey Lesa, I'm right there with you on the cards and wrapping. We'll just all stick together and it will all be okay. I can't wait to get my hands on the new stamps either. Too much fun!!

Aimee said...

congrats on making the team... have fun with all the new rubbah... I've still got some wrapping to do and making gift card holders...

Blog Archive