Monday, December 31, 2007

One layer Valentine card


Here is my second C.C. Designs card with the new release stamps. These are so stinking cute. I love this little lion stamp! I decided to do a simple little one layer valentine card for my two year old granddaughter. I hope she likes it. I used a fabriano notecard for the base. I wanted a frame around the lion so I used a nestability scalloped oval and just embossed it onto the notecard. The lion was stamped with black onyx versafine ink and then heated to set. I water colored with Stampin'Up! bordering blue, more mustard, creamy caramel, always artichoke, and pretty in pink. After it was all dry, I added stickles to his little tail and his mane. "Be my mane squeeze" and "Valentine" were stamped with chocolate chip craft and then clear embossed. The little hearts were stamped in pretty in pink and then I used a chocolate chip marker to accent and then do a crazy border around the edge. I added a brad and a striped gross grain ribbon. Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Archive