A while back I found Alana over at SCS. She was looking to find some online friends. It ended up being the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers. I think they are up to like group number 5 now! I was able to get in on the first group. I have these new sisters, Marilyn and Melissa. They both tagged me. You can find their blogs under my Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers label at the right. We are having so much fun getting to know each other and also supporting each others addiction! (hhhhhmmmmm..... I mean hobby!)
The rules of the game:Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I hate driving on snowy roads.
2. I love Salt City Candles! My favorites are spiced pumpkin, baked apple and spiced wassail! Yummy and I burn them year round.
3. I love to hibernate the whole month of December and listen to Christmas music and sit in front of my well lit Christmas tree. (don't so much like crowds)
4. I am a kitty lover. I have had a cat or two my whole life.
5. I collect nativities. (I am working on getting one from Brazil where my son is serving his mission) I have one from Israel, Amish country, a painted rock one, elegant ones, whimisical, Precious moments, tiny, big, felt, Fisher Price (granddaughter plays with that one), wood
6. I Brad Paisley (been to 3 of his concerts, sigh)
7. I am addicted to Prison Break. (I have season 1 and 2 on dvd)
Wow that was harder than I thought it would be. I am exhausted from staying up half the night to go get my son from work, so if you enjoyed this and want to participate, tag your it! Have a great day and enjoy the possibilities!
Wonderful Wednesday... and another mermaid ;)
40 minutes ago