Saturday, December 29, 2007

My first design team creation


I got some time to go to work with this stinking cute set from C.C.Designs. How cute is this lil piggy? I had a cute pink journal from Michaels just lying around waiting for something to be done with it. I really liked the cover so I just stamped and added ribbon. I did stamp some hearts from the set on the cute pink paper though. The set is love ya lots. My daughter is a piggy fiend so I figure the journal will go to her. I used my nestabilites dies to cut various circles from designer paper and cardstock. The piggy is stamped in black onyx versafine ink. I water colored with pretty in pink, regal rose, and chocolate chip. After stamping the hearts i outlined them with regal rose and then added stickles. The piggy's nose holes have stickles as well. The ribbon was from the holiday mini from Stampin'Up! I love this stuff. I had to order like 3 extra rolls so it would last a while. The A was cut out of a chipboard coaster and then stickles applied for more shine. The words "you make me squeal" were stamped with chocolate chip craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. If you like this set it can be ordered January 4th from http://www.allthatscraps.com/ Enjoy! Gotta go play with that lion! ;)

5 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

LOVE the project Lesa! Congratulations on being picked, your work is just beautiful.

Have fun & Happy New Year,
Jennifer :)

Renée said...

This project is fantastic! I love what you've done with that oh-so-cute piggie!

Heather said...

What a cute project!

A.Lee said...

I can't get over how cute that little notebook turned out! Pink piggies are a personal fave of mine.

Stampin' Meg said...

That's so cute- congrats on being on that DT-It looks like you are getting some super stamps to work with!

Blog Archive