It seems I have been asked a few questions. My nestabilities came from Ellen Hutsons store. You can find her here: http://www.ellenhutson.com/servlet/StoreFront Also if she is out of stock, Papertrey Ink has them and she ships for free over 40$. You can find them here:http://papertreyink.com/
Also I was asked if the flashing is sharp. when I cut off a piece to run through the cuttlebug I was careful not to touch the edges as they can be sharp. After running through the cuttlebug, it didn't seem too bad. I don't run my fingers around it to see if I can get cut, but touching it on the card it doesn't seem like it would hurt anyone. Like I said before though, I think I will look for some thinner flashing as this is pretty thick stuff. Of course I will use up what I have first as it is a little pricey and I don't want to waste it. I think it was around 18 bucks for a good sized roll of it.
Feel free to ask more questions and I will try to get them answered. I still have my throat bug so hopefully tomorrow I can get something on here. Have a great Sunday everyone and don't forget to enjoy the possibilities!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- ► 2008 (139)
- C.C. Designs little birdies
- One layer Valentine card
- My first design team creation
- New stamps
- New release C.C.Designs are in the house!
- Christmas was amazing
- Merry Christmas Everyone!
- As she squeals with delight...
- We have been given the O.K.!!!!
- Happy fun news!
- I decided to add another! Enjoy!
- Not stamping, but could this be any cuter?
- Playing in the snow and having a ball!
- Winter playtime kitty and snowman
- Update on the quilt
- ▼ December (17)