Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a super Happy New Year! The presents are wrapped. (finally) The food is bought and I am not going anywhere til it's over. Ok, well I will go to church and then we are looking at Christmas lights tomorrow night. Then I am staying home. We are expecting snow on Christmas Eve day! It is snowing right now. Huge flakes softly falling. I love it! The only thing I didn't get done is the Christmas cards and I have decided they can go out after Christmas. It isn't going to hurt one bit.

Velta asked me about my camera. I think I talked about it once before, but I am being lazy and don't want to figure out where. So, I have a fuji finepix S5000. I love this camera. I have had it a few years and use it tons! I have never had a nice camera before and it is my first digital. When I got it, i went to the library and checked out some photography books. I studied like crazy and practiced, then took it to New York City! I also love to look at others photography and study how they do stuff. That's it girls. When I photograph close up, I use the macro setting on the camera. I try to use natural light when photographing my stamped art. Mykl's fuzzy edge photo a couple of posts down with her baby Jesus was done using the soft focus in my picasa program. If you visit picasa.com you can get it for free. I also have Adobe photoshop Elements 5.0. I need to get a book for this as I don't get full use from it. My goal is to start doing the digi scrapping this new year! Better find a book soon huh? Have a great weekend and enjoy the possibilities!

Manger Wreath





1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

Just jump in with that Digiscrapping-it's sooo fun!
I just did a tutorial off a digi scrapping site and that was the best to get up and runing- those manuals get a bit too techie for me.

Blog Archive