Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Comments



It was pointed out to me that people were not allowed to comment on my posts. I think I have it fixed and am not sure why it was set that way. Anyway comment away. Thanks for all of your support. I don't babysit the beautiful Granddaughter today so I hope to stamp some fun stuff. I am going to post a pic of her so you can see her beautiful long hair. She is 19 months and her Mom didn't have that much hair til she was much older. Darn! I couldn't really do anything with her hair. I am having a blast doing Mykl's hair when I babysit. Yesterday her Mom asked her if she wanted to wear pants or a dress. She said "dress". She asked if she wanted to wear tights or socks, she replied "socks". Lastly she asked if she wanted one or two pigtails. Her reply was "one" She looks like Pebbles! So stinking cute!

1 comment:

Erica Payne said...

Your granddaughter is adorable. I have a 19 month old son, Carter. They are sooo much fun at this age!!

Erica

Blog Archive