Thursday, March 8, 2007

Elegant doodles!


Pretty in pink cs is the base of this square card. I found a piece of leftover pink striped paper on my table so I used chocolate chip and distressed it. I stamped my paisley bg stamp on the pink and distressed lots with a sponge. The flourishes were stamped with basic brown and watercolored with chocolate chip and some cranberry crisp just here and there. I used stickles on some of the flourish dots. Super Russet pearl ex was applied with future floor finish just here and there on the flourishes and on the centers of the flowers. I also used it on the petals of the big flower. Cherish was stamped in chocolate chip. The pink ribbon is from Michaels and the stitched ribbon is cranberry stitched ribbon from Stampin'up! The daisies are from Jodys daisy share. This is kind of a different look for me. It is really elegant with the pearl ex. Do you like it?

3 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

gorgeous cards!

Anonymous said...

oh that one is beautiful too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this looks great! I love the pearl-ex shimmer. I think this is the most elegant Doodle This card I've seen!

Blog Archive