Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oh baby!


This card started with a square fabriano notecard. I cuttlebuged it with my swirl embossing folder, I swear to you that I have others, this is just my favorite! It was sponged with old olive and chocolate chip. At the bottom, it was only sponged with chocolate chip and then stitched with a chocolate chip marker. The ribbon is random, I think Walmart. My next layer was too stinking fun! I read a thread here about puting your lightweight coasters through the embossing folders. I had to try it and it ended up on here. I sponged it in chocolate chip and stitched around the edges to match the bottom of the card. I used my oval punch to make the tabs on the side. Mr. Giraffe was stamped using my new versafine onyx black ink pad! This is an awesome pad especially if you are going to watercolor. Just let it dry and no running with the ink! I used my sizzix die for the corners and white gel pen for the dots.

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

This is such a nice card, and I love all the texture!

Blog Archive