Thursday, March 1, 2007

Two days in a row!



I have wanted to play with my new spring mini stamps and haven't had time! I just played! Chocolate chip cardstock was used as my base. I stamped polka dots and petals on the chocolate chip with vanilla craft and chocolate chip classic. I cut strips of my gorgeous Au Chocolat designer series paper and attached at the bottom. I stamped my bundle of joy giraffe with basic brown and watercolored him with so saffron, close to cocoa and pretty in pink. Adorable was stamed with chocolate chip and is from fancy flexible phrases. I sponged the edges after punching with my giga scallop oval punch. I also pierced the scallops with my piercing tool. The ribbon is from Michaels. The wonderful primas are from Jody's daisy share! They are to die for!

Blog Archive