Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Elegant pearl ex


I need a doodle card for a class in a couple of weeks and I am playing with this one. They want to learn how to use pearl ex with future floor finish in a aquapainter. This is an idea for it. I used a square fabriano note card, au chocolat paper, and chocolate chip cs. The chocolate chip layer is stamped first with very vanilla craft ink and then pearl ex was applied with my aqua painter. I used super russet and micro pearl for my pearl ex colors. I stamped my flowers on a flubbed piece of fabriano notecard and watercolored with ink in the lids of my stamp pads. I used chocolate chip, really rust and apricot appeal. I put the micro pearl in the center of the flower and then put dots on the center with my signo white gel pen. I pierced the four corners of the chocolate piece. The ribbon is from Jody's ribbon share. I stamped versamark on the notecard and embossed with clear ep. Simple yet elegant! Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's gorgeous! love the chocolate brown!

Blog Archive