Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Very wild baby card!


Ok, so this is just about the wildest baby card I have ever seen! The ribbon that I found at Michaels was my inspiration for this card. I started with chocolate chip cs as the bg and stamped it with flannel plaid in white craft ink. I did the bottom border with my simply scrappin friends and flowers kit. The cool caribbean piece was put through the baby folder in my cuttlebug and then sponged with chocolate chip ink. The giraffe (don't ya love him?!) was stamped in basic brown on watercolor paper and then watercolored. The word stamp from wild about you was inked with my chocolate chip marker and stamped by the giraffe. I also used the marker to doodle around the edges. Pumpkin pie cs was cut out with my mega scallop punch and then sponged with chocolate chip. I put a brown polka dot organdy ribbon bow on Mr. Giraffe with a glue dot. Stickles were added to the centers of the flowers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a wonderful creation!

Allison Rankin said...

This card is terrific!

Kendra Hernandez said...

ok seriously lesa, that card is just too darn cute! I love everything about it! :)

Blog Archive