Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Sparkly Bodacious Polka dots!


Last year when the new in-colors came out Stampin'Up! came out with some color combos. This came from those. Cool caribbean, certainly celery, so saffron and always artichoke. I used bodacious boquet for the flowers. The centers and the background are from polka dots and petals from the spring mini. I distressed the edges of the background with my fingernail. The imagine circle is from my harmony cuttlebug alphabet. I used the medium weight coasters from StarlitStudio to cut it out. Certainly celery craft highlights the edges and imagine is stamped with cool caribbean. The daisy is from Jody's daisy share and I put sparkly bling in the center. I had a piece of celery polka dot ribbon sitting on my stamp table and thought it would be cute as a leaf. The caribbean ribbon is from a grossgrain ribbon share Jody hosted. I pierced the saffron piece of paper before putting the flowers and circle on. TFL!

Blog Archive