Thursday, June 26, 2008
2nd time Grandma!
Our first Grandson arrived tonight at 5:07 pm. He was delivered by c-section. He weighs 8lbs. 3 oz and was 21 1/4" long. He has tons of hair! Our son is the proud Daddy. The second pic is of our Granddaughter meeting her cousin. Grandpa is holding him for the first time. His name is Eastton Seth. He had some problems with his breathing at first. It is common with c-section babies. They had him on oxygen for a couple of hours and that seemed to do the trick. He loves his pacifier. Welcome little Eastton!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- These are my favorite moments of today! How preci...
- 2nd time Grandma!
- The Wednesday DT challenge this week was to use gl...
- Here is my take on the Wednesday challenge over at...
- First stab at the copic markers. I think it turned...
- I am so excited! Today was a happy mail day! My dt...
- Thank you Andrea!!!!!!!!!
- This weeks Wednesday challenge is to do a gate fol...
- Hello! I guess I am a little slow. Tomorrow is the...
- Jennifer gave us a challenge to use Wild Wasabi, C...
- Tonight is the Party!
- Day 3 Sneak Peek
- Meet Virginia!
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2007 (165)