Jennifer gave us a challenge to use Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, and Summer Sun in a card. Here is my take on the challenge. Isn't this turtle the cutest? I put stickles on his spots on his shell. He is so sparkly! I used the C.C. Designs plaid bg stamp on the Wasabi base. There is paper piercing on the Summer Sun piece on the corners. The star eyelets and Au Chocolate paper are retired SU. The chocolate striped ribbon is from a ribbon share with Jody. Froggie and Friends and Layla and Virginia are available now over at All That Scraps. Just wait til you see what Christine has in the works for us next month. I am so excited!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- These are my favorite moments of today! How preci...
- 2nd time Grandma!
- The Wednesday DT challenge this week was to use gl...
- Here is my take on the Wednesday challenge over at...
- First stab at the copic markers. I think it turned...
- I am so excited! Today was a happy mail day! My dt...
- Thank you Andrea!!!!!!!!!
- This weeks Wednesday challenge is to do a gate fol...
- Hello! I guess I am a little slow. Tomorrow is the...
- Jennifer gave us a challenge to use Wild Wasabi, C...
- Tonight is the Party!
- Day 3 Sneak Peek
- Meet Virginia!
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2007 (165)