Here is my take on the Wednesday challenge over at All That Scraps for today. We were supposed to use background stamps. I had a doozy of a time getting the background stamped. I can't tell you how many times the slick surface slid and I had to redo it. I used my dragon fly from Froggie and Friends and my polka dot background (C.C.Designs) for this one. I stamped the background with white stazon. After water coloring my dragon fly, I used pearl ex on the wings and then perfect pearls when that dried. It is so shimmery. Now you go stamp something with a background stamp and share it with us over at All That Scraps! Have fun!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- These are my favorite moments of today! How preci...
- 2nd time Grandma!
- The Wednesday DT challenge this week was to use gl...
- Here is my take on the Wednesday challenge over at...
- First stab at the copic markers. I think it turned...
- I am so excited! Today was a happy mail day! My dt...
- Thank you Andrea!!!!!!!!!
- This weeks Wednesday challenge is to do a gate fol...
- Hello! I guess I am a little slow. Tomorrow is the...
- Jennifer gave us a challenge to use Wild Wasabi, C...
- Tonight is the Party!
- Day 3 Sneak Peek
- Meet Virginia!
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2007 (165)