Hello! I guess I am a little slow. Tomorrow is the Wednesday challenge at the All That Scraps blog! It is a gate fold card. Stay tuned for my version tomorrow. I have been working on some graduation cards for my hubby to give out and haven't had much me time for the stamping. Also Christine is having a big sale over at All That Scraps to get ready for new stuff! She has some great bargains so go check it out.
My husband had the "tooth" taken care of. He is now the proud owner of a screw in preparation for an implant. He has done pretty well with his healing. It has to be 10 times better than putting up with a toothache for a month. Poor boy! I guess the infection was pretty bad and they had to do some scraping to get rid of tissue and stuff that needed to be out of there. He is much happier now.
Have a great day and check back tomorrow for some eye candy!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- These are my favorite moments of today! How preci...
- 2nd time Grandma!
- The Wednesday DT challenge this week was to use gl...
- Here is my take on the Wednesday challenge over at...
- First stab at the copic markers. I think it turned...
- I am so excited! Today was a happy mail day! My dt...
- Thank you Andrea!!!!!!!!!
- This weeks Wednesday challenge is to do a gate fol...
- Hello! I guess I am a little slow. Tomorrow is the...
- Jennifer gave us a challenge to use Wild Wasabi, C...
- Tonight is the Party!
- Day 3 Sneak Peek
- Meet Virginia!
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2007 (165)