Tonight at 10:30 ET is the release party at All That Scraps! We are going to have a blast chatting and getting to know each other better while we wait for the new stamps to be released. Come hang out with us! I have one last sneak peek for today. This is a Tic-Tac-Toe board I made with my Froggie and Friends set. This would be so much fun for a child's party. If you made them assembly style, they wouldn't take long at all. Enjoy! Tomorrow we are doing a color challenge over at All That Scraps. Come play for that one too!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- These are my favorite moments of today! How preci...
- 2nd time Grandma!
- The Wednesday DT challenge this week was to use gl...
- Here is my take on the Wednesday challenge over at...
- First stab at the copic markers. I think it turned...
- I am so excited! Today was a happy mail day! My dt...
- Thank you Andrea!!!!!!!!!
- This weeks Wednesday challenge is to do a gate fol...
- Hello! I guess I am a little slow. Tomorrow is the...
- Jennifer gave us a challenge to use Wild Wasabi, C...
- Tonight is the Party!
- Day 3 Sneak Peek
- Meet Virginia!
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2007 (165)