This second one was done with a kit that Christine sent us. You can buy the kit along with the release on June 4th at 12:01 am. We are having a release party at 10:30 ET on June 3rd at the All That Scraps Blog! Last month it was a blast, so come and play along. On to the card. Isn't this snail just stinking cute? I love it! This set has so many sayings you can use it for almost any occasion. The two darker blue "ribbons" are part of the designer paper cut and then sewn on and dotted with my white gel pen. Enjoy! I am working on some cute stuff for tomorrow so check back! Have a super great Monday and enjoy the possibilities!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Day 3 Sneak Peek
Today you get to meet Froggie and Friends. I love this set. Christine did an awesome job designing this one. I used Gable Green as the base on this bright card. The number 3 on the embossing folder was glittered using sea foam green (retired) from SU. I used various punches for the tag. The cat tails are fuzzy! I used fun flock to give them texture. The orange piece was stamped using my polka dot bg from C.C. Designs and embossed with clear embossing powder.
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- These are my favorite moments of today! How preci...
- 2nd time Grandma!
- The Wednesday DT challenge this week was to use gl...
- Here is my take on the Wednesday challenge over at...
- First stab at the copic markers. I think it turned...
- I am so excited! Today was a happy mail day! My dt...
- Thank you Andrea!!!!!!!!!
- This weeks Wednesday challenge is to do a gate fol...
- Hello! I guess I am a little slow. Tomorrow is the...
- Jennifer gave us a challenge to use Wild Wasabi, C...
- Tonight is the Party!
- Day 3 Sneak Peek
- Meet Virginia!
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2007 (165)