She is ready for the 4th of July holiday! I love her adorable pants. Everything I used to make this card came from All That Scraps. (I cheated and used a blue flower and a couple white prima's to bring out my blue theme and play down the green just a touch.) Head on over to the blog and enter to win this adorable stamp! Good luck! Tomorrow will be a sneak peek of the new Froggie set. It is stinking cute! Have an enjoyable Sunday and enjoy the possibilities!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- These are my favorite moments of today! How preci...
- 2nd time Grandma!
- The Wednesday DT challenge this week was to use gl...
- Here is my take on the Wednesday challenge over at...
- First stab at the copic markers. I think it turned...
- I am so excited! Today was a happy mail day! My dt...
- Thank you Andrea!!!!!!!!!
- This weeks Wednesday challenge is to do a gate fol...
- Hello! I guess I am a little slow. Tomorrow is the...
- Jennifer gave us a challenge to use Wild Wasabi, C...
- Tonight is the Party!
- Day 3 Sneak Peek
- Meet Virginia!
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2007 (165)